His name is Shakeel, he lives in Barkheda town in the Pilibhit district. He is the only source of earning for his family, but accidentally he came in contact with live electric wires, which resulted in deep second-degree electrical burns on his waist, abdomen, back and legs. He can’t even move from the bed. He lost his all saving on treatment his family’s financial condition is not good, they cannot afford the cost of treatment. Support his family in their bad times. please come forward and support his family.